Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHERE YOU GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT?

Aloha from the beautiful land of Hawaii!

Yea no I'm still in Poole! Anyway, the title of this blog is highly significant at this point in time. I came to Uni mighty scared of the BIG BAD WORKING WORLD. Uni appeared ot be a safe haven and in September last year I thought,"A year is well long. I'm sure I'll be able to sort my life out by then!"

Fastforward to now. I think the absolute opposite! Life? Which one? The one I had with Mum and Dad always there to help with anything or the one when big sis would come from miles away to pick me up if my car broke down? Or the one I currently have. Doing absolutely nothing. Unless of course I can make a living from featuring in Nick's music videos (Highly intentionally I might add) or randomly and purposelessly wandering into Dave's room and bravely turning on the lights in his apartment corridor? (Yes his flatmates are pro darkness and hencewhy leave lights turned out even on the darkest night!)



That is Dave...the HOT one. Apparently he needs to advertise it. The other is Nick...the EXTRA HOT ONE. So hot he ate 14 tubs of ice cream! See why I don't life as I know it to change!

But the tragedy of life is there are tragedies! Even Shakespeare wrote more tragedies than comedies. Or even more than historicals for that matter!! *SIGH*

Lets face it. I don't have much time to sort my life out. The one year deadline is coming to an end and September is so close. What am I going to do? Where will I go? What does one do when you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the size where you gonna go? Where you gonna sleep tonight?

De nada...as Nick says, "BELIEVE!"

PEACE OUT!

PS- I sang the song where you gonna sleep tonight and Dave played guitar but our Director (one Deepak)is apparently rubbish and recorded over it. So I'll put it up after I do a retake!!

1 comment:

  1. I can be a junior director, since the senior director is on his business trip! Hope I won't have a cultural shock listening to you and YOU won't have it watching the outcome.. "chuckling"

    ReplyDelete