Thursday, March 5, 2009

NICK FLEGG : COOKIE MONSTER

Now being in the field of journalism, I know how hard it is to get interviews with famous people. Especially television stars because they always feel they need to be more condescending that film stars. Some sort of inferiority complex I suppose.

Lucky for me I got an interview with the Cookie Monster. Like all super heroes he has an alter ego. NICK FLEGG. Obviously, I got the interview with Nick rather than Mr. Monster because Mr. Monster was out doing work and in all probabilty saving the world from some dreadful cookie famine!

Over the past few months, I realised that Nick has tremendous talent (He writes poetry, plays piano and footy too) and more over the unmatched drive to do something. He will make sure he masters whatever catches the whim of the King of the Universe. Be it eating 14 cups of ice cream, learning how to read sheet music in 2 days or firing up blogs by learning HTML. Amor...hats off!

But he is mighty evil as well. If you read his blog...you'll notice that he says there is a duck in my room and he would like to visit me and duck for the sole purpose of insulting me. Now we all know that I have a somewhat everlasting stock of Cookies. What other reason could there be for Nick.Cookie Monster to come here but for the COOKIES? None...so he pretends to want to insult me but deep in his chocolatey heart he knows it is for the cookies and of course my irresistable charm and beauty!

But my life here would have been pretty awful without the Cookie Monster in it. Despite him stealing my cookies, he has found a way of getting away with most things. He even had me telling people he scored a goal from somewhere on some far off planet!

Anyway, I'll leave you with the interview with Cookie Monster!





2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha, that is awesome! Kanki, ur writing style is really good, I love it! I was just thinking that I am consuming a pack of cookies a day, therefore may be defined as a cookie mini-monster! shall we create a cookie fun-club?

    ReplyDelete