Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 22: A song I listen to when I'm sad

It's odd that it should be this category today! After so many days of not blogging I decided to come on today and I was actually thinking this morning of what I would listen to when I was sad.

So I wondered...would I listen to a sad song to either reflect my emotion or make me sadder. Or perhaps I'd try to listen to a song to cheer me up.

Now needless to say that when I was thinking about all that I was not sad, nor am I sad now. And thankfully (I think!) I cannot remember the song I heard when I was last sad. Nor can I remember the last time I was sad! So boohoo...dilemma...thus I will put up two songs which I assume I would listen to when sad. Although I don't want to be planning a sadness regime, here's Daniel Powter with Bad Day and then to uplift my potential unfortunate mood,Mmmmmmmmbop!

Bad Day's original was un-embeddable so here's the live one with the original link as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment