Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 19: A song from my favourite album

This one I find particularly hard. I'm marginally confused by it really. So if it's may favourite album then it is likely that my favourite song on it is my all time favourite one. But then that has already been done on DAY 1.

So I'm not quite sure what to do here...I absolutely adored the Backstreet Boys when I was younger. Still enjoy their music actually!

I danced to many of the tunes in school and back then it was considered cool! Things have changed but I still stand by my love for the boys!

And this one is not really my favourite song from my favourite album but it's still at the top there...and it makes me smile!


Therefore...as much as I like rock and hip-hop and everything...ah the lads are still cool for me...the others are just playing games with my heart...so quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment