Monday, February 23, 2009

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST ENTRY...

I realize that this should have been my first entry but I've never been one to do things "normally". So I took my own sweet time to come up with this bit of seemingly useless sentences put together. It seems that way because I'm not the greatest write and therefore cannot come up with poetry and layered poetry at that. All I plan to do on this blog is write what I feel.

As I said, I am quite random. And random shall be my blog.

I didn't have enough space to write "About Myself" in the tragic 500 word/character space blogspot so kindly provided. So I'll do more of that right here...right now.

I live in Poole. It is a town on the South coast of England as is closer to France than London. (I told you I was random!) I'm doing my Master in Multi-Media Journalism. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself and will write more about my escapades here. You'll also hear more about my partners in crime. Old ones from undergrad and new ones from post grad. I seem to always find a bunch of friends who are the absolute best in the whole wide world! Oddly enough, they're all as crazy as I am!! Needless to say that some of the entires will therefore be...er...how shall I put this...erm...bizzare? Yes...that is perfect...bizzare!

Yes...so hmmm...where was I...I really need my mind to stop working faster than I can type. I'm missing out on crucial points here!! *sigh*

Ah yes...meesa's friends. So this one lad from Ipswich...Nick Flegg...I think I was in line after him when God/The Force/Science/whatever-you-believe-makes-the-world-go-round was handing out talent. So Nick got all the skills. He plays piano, writes incredible poetry, stories, makes music, edits films, plays footy, draws. He even knows how to burn pizza every single time! Yea so since I was assumably in line after him...I got...well...never mind what I got. He works hard at it though. Talent plus blind optimism. Look and be amazed. For stupid people - click on the differently coloured words. It's his blog link.


Of course I am far more of a diva than I've made him out to be but he ain't too bad!!


Then there's this other chap...Dave Rose. He is, for all practical purposes 25 but technically the 29th February born little baby boy is all of 6!! Yea so when Nick stole my share of creativity and things, Dave came along and had a word with God/The Force/Science/whatever-you-believe-makes-the-world-go-round and demanded they replenish the afore mentioned skills and talent. I don't know what he said but it worked. So of course Dave can play, compose and teach music, play football, water polo, he acts, he sings, he swears, he burps...he does it all. His influences? I suppose I am one but he didn't have the guts to say that out in public so he diplomatically said, "I'm inspired by the arts." For silly people - click on the differently coloured words. It's his blog link.


Now back to the most important thing in the world. ME! So the journalism thing. In Uni we write for a website...Bournefree News. 'Bourne'mouth Uni...get it? 'Bourne'free...vale? Ah that brings me to Dustin...another friend. I will tell tales of him in another blog as I shall have to censor his speech to the greatest level possible! Yea so Bournefree News...get the latest news from Dorset.

Journalistic skill is what that website shows. Pure, unmatched skill. Don't listen to the droning ECHO in the background!!

That is all for now. I'll be back soon!!

May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment