Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 11: A song from my favourite band

I mixed and matched this one a bit! I've put up my favourite song from a band. It makes it more personal. Why would I want to put up a random song from my favourite band. Most likely my favourite song IS from my favourite band!

So I pick



I think this song is legendary! And when I put this video up I realised that the 'vulgar' inappropriate words have been beeped out!

Haha! Everybody has a beep-dealer on speed dial. I like how drug has been beeped out but it's alright to have "Gonna date a centerfold that loves to
Blow my money for me"

Wow that makes it so much funnier! It's got a good tune and it's got good lyrics. More importantly though...it says so much about the industry. Nickelback are pretty good but really...almost anyone can be a rock star now! With the rubbish song on the charts. Paris Hilton for crying out loud! BAH!! It makes me angry but then again it also makes me want to be a rock star. And why not yea? Why would I not want to live in hilltop houses and drive 15 cars. That would be sweet!

Anyway, I do love this song. And it makes me smile because for the longest time I sang zoozoo instead of Whose who. No matter. I'll also be a rock-star one day and no one will care!

No comments:

Post a Comment